About the Company:
A high volume, high variability art printing and framing facility.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Production Manager, responsible for overseeing all aspects of manufacturing. This is a hands-on position that requires the ability to act strategically while also leading day-to-day operations. This role will be expected to meet continued growth and demand targets within the organization while maintaining high safety and quality standards. The Production Manager will work closely with the President and Directors of the organization to increase productivity and profitability.
• 5+ years of experience as a key leader in a production environment.
• Experience leading day-to-day manufacturing operations.
• Bachelor’s in Business Operations/Engineering or related field.
• Bilingual in Spanish/English strongly preferred.
• Experience in a medium-size company with high growth.
• Knowledge of manufacturing software systems (MRP/ERP).
• Experience in the consumer goods, home furnishing, or art industry.
• Six Sigma training.