We are looking for a Utility-Scale Solar Project Development Manager to join a growing team and manage the development of utility-scale solar PV projects as well as solar + storage projects in the US.
- 5+ years success developing Utility Scale Solar projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50%, visiting project sites as required.
- Must have proven and practical professional knowledge of advancing development of assigned projects by managing internal and external resources to achieve land acquisition, permitting, interconnection, and other development milestones with minimal guidance.
- Ideal candidate will have have collaborated with Environmental groups, EPC, Origination, and Finance groups and have requisite knowledge to aid in strategy.
Location: This can be a remote position, preferably located in California. Preference will be for the individual to be in a major metro and have ability to travel as needed to evaluate sites, meet with team, meet with vendors / government authorities / etc.