About the Company:
The waste & recycling choice for construction and demolition materials in the Atlanta market. Offering services and products that divert waste from landfills and offer recyclable materials to our customers. Their customers include; roll off companies, dump truck companies, demolition companies, building contractors, grading contractors, highway contractors, and landscape contractors.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic, to be the lead mechanic, responsible for managing the repair process and quality control within the shop and field. Working on priority repairs, leading and overseeing other mechanics in troubleshooting and repairing equipment to minimize downtime.
• Proficient in use with Cat ET and SIS.
• Ability to trouble shoot emissions related issues with Cat, and Komatsu equipment.
• Knowledgeable and well versed in all aspects of heavy equipment diagnostic and repair including but not limited to Engine, Hydraulic, Powertrain, Undercarriage, Electrical and Welding as needed.
• Can perform routine equipment inspections and shop oversite of other mechanics equipment repairs.
• Can prepare and design modifications to equipment and meets with manager on specialized services.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, not required.
• Minimum of 5 years mechanical working experience in heavy equipment operation.
• Maintenance of HVAC, ventilations systems or boilers a plus.